Not convinced yet? Here's some interviews with past and current course participants!
Erica’s Journey From Chemical Engineering To Instructional Design
How Andlen Went From High School Teacher to Manager of an L&D Team
How Thais went from Electronic Engineer to Scenario Designer
Here are all the goodies that come included with your membership:
- Immediate access: Membership site preloaded with self-paced digital courses ($497)
- SKILLAGENTS: Active Learning & Learner-Centred Design PRIMER
- Designing Elearning Scenarios Course
- Weekly Group Coaching Q&A and Implementation Sessions: That's over 78 hours of support with your scenario projects with your devoted coach Anna. Recorded live! ($11,520)
- Access to Private FB Community: Get feedback between Live Q&A sessions from Anna and other implementers and action takers in the industry. (Value = PRICELESS)
- Masterclass Interviews: Industry Experts share their strategies to take your learning to the next level. ($497)
- Workbooks, templates, and implementation PDF guides ($249)
- Scenario and Storytelling Masterclass: Included with membership, live sessions will kick off the course in August, 2019! ($3400)
This membership includes the curriculum from the two courses included (check out the special curriculum for each up by visiting each link) AND the recordings and webinars below will be added here as we continue meeting weekly.
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $686
StartCalendar and Zoom Links (1:33)
StartWelcome and Getting Started
StartLive Q&A Call - July 9, 2019 - where to add feedback in interactive episode? (18:43)
StartLive Q&A Call July 18, 2019 - managing multiple audiences (35:40)
StartLive Q&A Call July 23, 2019 - when to use motivation as an indicator for a scenario (34:56)
StartLive Q&A Call July 30, 2019 - connecting learning outcomes, behaviour and scenarios (24:04)
StartLive Q&A Call August 6, 2019 - creativity, storyboarding interactive episodes (43:58)
StartLive Q&A Call August 13, 2019 - how to make compliance content work with scenarios (35:53)
StartLive Q&A Call August 20, 2019 - using story elements to enhance learning - Coming Soon!
StartLive Masterclass Aug 27, 2019 - Branchtrack, ISpring and Rise - best practices, projects, collaboration, development - Coming Soon
StartLive Q&A Call September 3, 2019 - Effective ways to delay feedback - Coming soon!
StartScenario Walkthrough: Customer Service (3 perspectives) (22:00)
StartScenario Walkthrough: Patient Management (25:18)
StartScenario Walkthrough: Adventure Game Scenario (10:45)
StartWalkthrough: Application with Scenarios - Primer (16:43)
StartWalkthrough Scenario: First Person Simulation (17:00)
StartWalkthrough Scenario - Illustrated, Choose your own Gender Story - Coming Soon
StartWalkthrough Scenario - Travel Agent Training - Coming Soon
StartWalkthrough Scenario - First Aid Training - Coming Soon!
An instructional designer and coach, Anna has solved training and elearning problems for the likes of Sony, ABB Group, Emerson, Rubbermaid, Michelin, Harvard Humanitarian Initiative, Norwegian Refugee Council and countless others.
She’s been invited to talk to instructional systems design classes at UC Berkeley, Concordia University, University of Charlotte, Southern New Hampshire University, and dozens more.
The Chief Learning Architect of Articulate, Tom Kuhlmann often deconstructs Anna’s showcase course in his Storyline workshops, and invited Anna to be an expert speaker for his Articulate Roadshow. Articulate dubbed her work, “Scintillating.”
And when adidas - one of the best known brands on the planet - wanted to hire someone to optimize their global onboarding modules to increase skills of retail store associates, guess who they hired. Yup: Anna. She is the co-founder of Elearner Engaged, a boutique elearning design agency.